RFT 12.5% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

I had more of a read on the Highbury, and interesting to see it...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I had more of a read on the Highbury, and interesting to see it is a DC output afterall. I'd like to know more of the intricacies involved around round trip efficiency and benefits of doing the conversion externally compared to the onboard charger. I suppose it gives you flexibility to the model of car connected that you will get a solid 10-20KW instead of relying on the car inverter which could be anywhere from 5 to 16KW max (I think 7.7KW onboard is a common tier for a few vehicles, with a couple of the Tesla's ranging through to 16).

Possibly related to the technical details of the V2G roadmap, in that it's simpler to not rely on the manufacturers to widely update their onbaord AC inverters, and instead a direct DC tie-in to the battery is more logical.

Very exciting roadmap and growing market, I hope our partnership with Tritium continues and gives the launch pad for more diverse products. Piggy back on Tritium for public charging networks, and split off a complimentary but not competing line for small to medium private charger installations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $252 33.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2239431 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 115000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.