BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Jewell October oil production

1. 3,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7502
    My estimate for the October oil production was 25000 barrels with the associated estimated total production revenue  based on the actual October gas  and estimated NGL production as per the post below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/58508387/single

The actual October oil production was 26971 barrels oil or 870 BOPD

Jewelloctoilproduction.PNG
    So far so very good for the Jewell.

Looking ahead to what Rangers may do referencing the Sundance Kid well, as mentioned before, Rangers will be tapping the same formation / reservoir  but with a lateral that is ~75% the length .  All things being equal as far as productivity per lateral foot considering the close proximity and frack stage density / water and sand  use it would not be unreasonable to look for Rangers output being ~75% of the Sundance Kid.

The October Oil/ Gas  production plus November gas production of Sundance Kid is shown below.

Sundamcekidoctoil.PNG

Another  incredible month of production over 1500BOPD , where the well produced 53784 Barrels oil at 1735BOPD!

This well has produced over 156000 barrels in 3 months and 170000 barrels since start up in July. Gas production for November was 117939 million cubic feet or 3.804 MMCFGPD. Since start up this well has produced 383 million CF gas or ~63,000 BOE gas, so in 4 months this monster well has produced ~230,000 BOE.... and that is before the NGL's were extracted from the rich gas stream.

There are no certainties in the oil and gas business, but it is fair to say IMO, that Rangers has the potential to shape up as a special well. If she performs at ~ 75% of the Sundance Kid in terms of flow rate and  emulates the well in terms of peak rate production plateau  then we could be looking at  1200-1300 BOPD from the well for at least 3 months  before the decline. BRK will have 75-80% equity in the well which would equate to a gross US$6 million in oil revenue alone, or US$ 2 million a month!

If we thought David and the Black Mesa crew were excited about the Jewell, then the potential of the Rangers to match or dare I say it, exceed Sundance Kid must be keeping them up at night with excitement.

And again to reiterate, BRK held the acres and applied for the DSU which holds the Sundance kid well, only to have to trade those acres due to lack of capital  to secure their current DSU's!

No fluff announcement, but some fluff news which certainly makes me delighted to say.

" another great day to be a Brookie !"

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.