BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I agree Liberty are well renowned quality operator and will no...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    I agree Liberty are well renowned quality operator and will no doubt work toward completion in a timely manner, my point is regarding flow back once Liberty have removed all equipment and all opened plugs from the well line.

Once flowback commences Liberty essentially have finished their work, BRK, BM us shareholders are all passengers in the wait game for the hydrocarbon show and subsequent water flow back and extraction until the IP24 rate that would be very hard to put a timeline on.

Graphs online vary and can show frac fluid (water) flow back for greater than 10 days before, hydro carbons can show in this time or after meaning gas and oil is mixing with the frac fluid, IP24 of peak flow of production fluids will bounce until the majority of water fluid is expelled.

Again this could be anywhere from varying graphs and is dependant pressure and the amount of liquid 100K + barrels of water, suggestions could be in the range of an additional 2 to 5 weeks.

We will not know until to company announces these steps, I am only suggesting that key points to look for are hydro carbon shows and IP24 that will unlikely be on start of completion + average 10 days for completion.

Keep well cheers Paul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.