BRK 0.00% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

Jewell was planned with Oil at 40USD

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    There is a lot of 'opinion' floating around, some of them are fair criticisms and praises of the company are some are just insane and mis-informed.

I have called out a number of good and bad things but I think we all need to go back to the start and remember the Jewell was originally planned to be profitable with Oil being at $40USD a barrel and NGL under $4. We are about to pump out our flow rates and if we hit the very conservative number of 1300 BOPD we have a LARGE margin from the original plans YES LARGE!. As oil is currently sitting just over 70USD a barrel.

This fact alone has me bullish on Brookside Energy the future wells were also planned with a much 'conservative' Barrel of Oil cost in mind. With Jewell, Rangers and Flames going to be up pumping out oil in the next ~18 months - the margins are A LOT BIGGER THEN originally planned for profitability.

Now nothing in life in certain BUT right now Oil is in a bit of a bullish cycle and predicted to be anywhere between $80-100USD a barrel by years close 2021. But lets play devils advocate and say some catastrophic event happens (Aliens take over and bring in a new base material to replace Oil) Oil drops 40% like Iron has we would STILL be profitable! at $45USD a barrel!

Now keep in mind the
    - Saudis are mega pissed at the US for the documents about 9/11 mentioning them which usually means they pump up the price of oil to annoy the yanks.
    - Post-COVID life is underway as the world opens up the demand for oil will be in full swing meaning fuel, retail (items made from Oil like cloths) etc will be in higher demand
    - Recent natural disasters have affect Oil supply
    - Australian Dollars 'rally' against the USD is all but over we are now closer to 70cents instead instead of the originally thought 80cents a AUD/USD yes meaning BIGGER MARGINS
    - Natural gas is at unbelievable highs and is only looking MORE BULLISH (currently over $5)

I dont know how anyone can be bearish let alone want to sell at the LOW af SP right now!

The FUNDAMENTALS AROUND BRK RIGHT NOW ARE AMAZING literally the stars have aligned if you believe in God, Jesus, Allah etc then thank them for such a GOLDEN opportunity.

DYOR but IMHO BRK IS A STRONG BUY

Good luck!
    Last edited by Pastry1: 18/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $86.77K 6.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 13669116 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 749348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 4240818
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.