BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Thanks Dan for 'the long winded post' :PAll arguments are valid...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Thanks Dan for 'the long winded post'

All arguments are valid however in my opinion for Jewell DSU going forward is in agreement with option 3!

I think the 1st and 2nd options may be possible scenarios for Rangers and Flames DSU's.

While we wait until the company reveals either of these scenarios OR has another scenario that may have not been considered, I believe that they should retain capital for use towards project Orion and continuing trading and high grading of acreage.

At ~US $8m for a horizontal well the company cannot wholly fund a well on their own accord this is known...at 10% working interest a commitment of ~US $800K while achievable may reduce flexibility to achieve other pillars of the business model.

Whilst drilled proven and developed production is a winner of the physical sense true and greater value will be in turning the Undeveloped into PUD (Proven Undeveloped)...

Retaing as much as possible of the PUD volume and $Dollar value is the critical key as once it quantified it becomes an true asset that could be leveraged towards further DSU development at Flames and Rangers Imo.

Option 3 will potentially give up some percentage of the PUD however ultimately I believe it is a small sacrifice the get the ball rolling. As a shareholder I would be willing to endorse this choice if it means getting momentum of the snowball.

Delays have already been experienced however fortune has been on our side as the original intended production peak from Jewell would have landed right in the bottom of the Covid induced low of commodity pricing. However I believe imo that the market is expecting or anticipating that timelines will be met this round and I am concerned should these be missed and that there maybe some setback in the SP if this was to occur.

Anyhow this is hypothetical for now until the company reveals its grand plan and for this as mentioned above there maybe and unknown and unforeseen option 4.....

Until then I'm excited for news and prospects of Thelma well and further Orion JV news as well. Continuing going forward here has and continues to provide greater strength and stability to the company's operations

Apologies for my long winded post + any errors as I have not gone back to proof read lol.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.061K 752.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2605358 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 27608377 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.