"I believe a more relevant question is: Why did the Palestinians...

1. 386 Posts.
    "I believe a more relevant question is: Why did the Palestinians in Gaza vote for such "putrid zealots" as Hamas?
    You know - or, you would know if you had read the Hamas charter - the mob who calls for genocide...the elimination of 7,500,000 Israeli Jews."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I have a different view of Hamas.
    The existence of Hamas's arm wing is a direct result of the occupation of Gaza after 2006/7. Hamas was funded by Israel as well in order to maintain disunity between Gaza and WB. It was also in the interest of Israel to keep them corrupt and fighing with PA/PLO among one another.

As to brutality of Hamas, what do you expect Hamas to be like if Gaza and WB is treated like prisons.

Like I've said before, none of this would be happening today - there would not be Hamas, no Hezbollah, no wars after 1948 had the European Zionists had a more inclusive policy accomodating all Palestinians instead of killing them or forcing them to flee.

I know that the problem was a population ratio of Palestinians vs Jews.
    But this could have been taken care of by some 'weighting' system devised and deployed during elections in order to counter that unfavourable ratio to the Jews.
    Last edited by puntah: 30/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.