"I think your observation about the fragmented WB and rubble...

1. 386 Posts.
    "I think your observation about the fragmented WB and rubble Gaza just answered your curiosity. They are both deliberate to ensure the 2 states isn't practical in addition to Gaza now unlikeable. In both cases, the narrative masked tgexreal intentions.

We are now entering uncharted territory where there really isn't any other solution that appease either side. It's like an unmovable object meets an unstoppable force "

I always knew that no Israeli government, since 1948 until now, has ever wanted a two-state solution. I've never had any illusions in this regard.

This was so apparent when the very first illegal settlement was established (in Hebron?) by religious far-right Jews. Then came Ariel Sharon who understood that once there are hundreds of settlements built and spread throughout the West Bank, with many thousands of families, schools, roads, shops, infrastructure, etc. this will become a point of no return - the Jewsl will be there to stay for good. The idea was to disrupt continuity of the Palestinian land so that Palestinians would end up in small enclaves with restricted access to other areas.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.