"What is your vision of the term? "I have not seen the video...

1. 386 Posts.
    "What is your vision of the term? "

I have not seen the video which you are talking about.
    I cannot draw any meaningful and valid conclusion based, merely, on somebody's chanting FTRTTS.

Moreover, does is say in that video that this individual is a Muslim?
    Not that it is relevant but it shows how people easily jump to conclusions.
    In my opinion, considering how sensitive this subject is, we should not draw any conclusions based on a balance of probabilities, either.

I do understand the depth and the complexities.

You seem to be missing something that can be very easily proven:
    Before the push for establishment of Israel by Rothschild and others, Muslim, Druze, Christians and JEWS all lived peacefully in Palestine and lands nearby. There is so much credible material available on the internet to support it.

I suggest that you find footage depicting oral testimonies of elderly inhabitants of those lands.
    They talk about what good lives they used to live together with the JEWS before. Religion was a non-issue, they say.
    I challenge you to find one single footage of elderly Palestinians who say otherwise in their recorded testimonies.

I hope that you won't say that one cannot trust these people and, simply, dismiss their testimonies.
    I think that you would NOT dismiss countless testimonies of the survivors of the Holocaust.
    Last edited by puntah: 30/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.