Jewish Council Australia - I can't believe what I'm reading......Is this happening? Is it for real?, page-240

1. 42,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    Where did you get that 1200 figure from? Don't you want to discount the Hannibal directive victims? Don't you want to include IDF Golani battalion casualties? You know the ones they called the elite of elites that got smashed by the Khmamas Sneaker elite T-shirt force. Not to worry these elite forces soon got their revenge genociding civilians of the women and children types without having to step foot on the battlefield, preferring to use quick and easy bombs from the sky.

Lord Bibi thought he was smart to feed the Khamas critter to split the PA authority. That critter is on his gonad with a locked jaw. The Gazan conflict will be talked about for generations on how the fluidity of moral standards is especially the so-called rubber-based global order. That common conspiracy of "Jews rule America" is starting to be the reality, don't you think? The AIPAC foreign entity stranglehold on US domestic politics is there for everyone to digest, the legal corruption of their lobby system, the conspiracy of war being profitable, and the violent suppression of a peaceful student protest against Genocide are just some of the oxymoronic relationships.

I could go on but I am sure you are stewing on your contradiction of the Azov Nazi myth with a full Ukie Nazi Hunka added special sauce.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.