Jewish Council Australia - I can't believe what I'm reading......Is this happening? Is it for real?, page-48

1. 6,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    For starters the original mandate included what is now Jordan then known as transjordan and was set aside solely for the Arabs and made a state in 1946 two years before Israel. No Jews allowed!
    Jews had been buying land in Palestine both privately and in consortiums from their mostly absentee Arab owners since the 1800's right up to and including the time of the British mandate.
    A lot of the Arabs that were displaced were the tenants of this land not the owners. Many, not all, were compensated by the Jewish buyers!

Not sure about the discrimination and racism you go on about as I've never been to Israel but I wouldn't doubt there are racist individuals. Show me a country were their aren't racist members within it's population.

Two non Jews who seem very happy with their life in Israel.

Tamer is an African Israeli
    Capture.PNG

Yoseph is an Arab Israeli who still lives on the land in Israel his grandfather owned in 1948. No one tried to take it from him! The header on his twitter page. "Proud to be Arab and proud to be Israeli"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.