Jewish Council Australia - I can't believe what I'm reading......Is this happening? Is it for real?, page-85

1. 41,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    Unfortunately, the 2 state solution, which was the most practical and workable model is buried along with the 2 leaders attempting to seal it. And to make matters worse for Lord Bibi, he encouraged the democratically elected Khamas in the 2006 election which was also sanctioned by the bastion of democracy, the US. Ever wondered why there are so many schools, Unis, and especially hospitals in Gaza? I wonder if this phrase, "voted by the people for the people" rings any bells, especially in the bastion of democracy in Washington?

The so-called Khamas, a terrorist organisation, and the administrator of Gaza have had popular backing from the people, which is not a coincidence. Collective punishment is credited to the slow Zionist realisation, and unfounded confidence that the Abraham Accord can sweep everything under the carpet. It almost did when the powerful and wealthy neighbors decided to cut the Palestinians out of the equation for a region where they matter. Full circle to where the citizens of these neighbors are threatening their govt with so much promising lip services aka Jordan Govt threat.

The fate of Palestinians lies in the hands of the wealthy neighbors. The destruction of Gaza was intended under the camouflaged weeding out Khamas with the full and complicit backing of the collective West. I have no idea where to from here besides the most practical solution, which is to drive everyone out of Rafah to the Egyptian desert.

What this conflict has confirmed is the number of lies the collective West will indulge in to maintain moral posterity, Ukraine being the warm-up. When the US focuses on our region, the Thyucidedes Trap will fully mature like a fine wine but unaffordable to sample.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.