"Filthy rat" - Just as a reminder of your term for me, a Jew,...

1. 6,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Filthy rat" - Just as a reminder of your term for me, a Jew, during a discussion on the Holocaust"

Is there a protocol I must observe when speaking to a Jew (who clearly did not perish in the Holocaust) when discussing this event?

"A quote being "accepted as true" with no source or proof of its source does not make it so. Even someone of your self-proclaimed lowly status would know that."

It was published in the New Statesman a UK publication of some repute. Not without some uncertainty no doubt, but still better than the shambles of evidence gathering that became the basis of a famous movie which many schools now see as compulsory viewing.

"You "claim" you are opposed to every single violent act yet you only attack the Jews and Israel for violence - I have not seen you oppose nor even express your opposition to what Hamas and Hezbollah have done and are doing - not once!!"

You've not read my views on Hamas? I focus on what is a threat to Australia and its allies. Islam is only a threat if it is brought here by Middle Eastern wars and insane immigration policies. Jews and Israel have a hand in both of those matters. I'm Australia first because I live here, you're Israel first because .... well, because you're Jewish. I won't be told what I should discuss by you while that situation continues.

"Maybe, just maybe I might believe you if you were to do so."

Oh thanks, like I truly care what you think. That time is long past. I'm against war, i watched what it did to my parent's generation, and now I understand why it happened, I won't be suckered in to thinking otherwise.
    Last edited by aatisket: 13/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.