@screenbender<cut>"Now while we are at it - and this is NOT...

1. 386 Posts.
    @screenbender
    <cut>
    "Now while we are at it - and this is NOT hypothetical.
    If you were an Israeli, with Hamas and PIJ etc hell-bent on your death and destruction (as per their threats and actions and history of such), having rockets and suicide murderers breach your borders and towns from every side, have evacuated 200,000 civilians due to daily missile and rocket attacks etc etc etc.. what would you do?"

<cut>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    First and foremost, I would not see Palestinians as terrorists and/or evil people.
    I'd see them for what they are - an occupied people who have suffered a lot and are desperate to change their fate.

If you feel tempted to call me 'disingenuous' then don't.
    Instead, think of many thousands of Israeli Jews who see Palestinians exactly how I described above.

You need to understand that everything has been take away from these people during the Nakhba - their homes, land, belongings, future of their children, many were murdered, etc.

It would have been a different story altogether if Ben-Gurion and his mob, pushed ALL of Palestinians to Jordan / Lebanon and sealed Israel's borders and have kept it that way. That is not to say that he should have done that, I'm looking at this from Israel's point of view (you see? I'm wearing their shoes now).
    Last edited by puntah: 13/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.