"Don't let me keep you up." But you post anyway? "Actually,...

1. 6,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Don't let me keep you up."

But you post anyway?

"Actually, earlier you referred to the lack of museums regarding the fallen of WWll, a direct reference to the Holocaust museums.. so let's not play this game."

So a post that makes no explicit reference to the Holocaust, is all you can grab onto. I introduce the topic of the Holocaust by making a post that makes no explicit mention of the Holocaust at all .... that's what youre running with. You've surprised me, just when I thought you'd secured the lowest level of stupid, back you come with yet more.

The reality is in your 2nd post to me last evening you kicked off OUR discussion on the Holocaust (please check my wording in the earlier post) by saying this "Just as a reminder of your term for me, a Jew, during a discussion on the Holocaust. " when I then pointed out that you didn't die in the Holocaust (one mention), you came back with more complaints about my "disgusting and shameful " comments.

So clearly you're the one raising the topic and using it to force the point. I'm reasonably confident if I go back through our chat history I'll find the same pattern of you reaching to the victim well and to the event of choice.

"Your investment in your hatred is so deep you are blind to its affect on you. Sad really"

Again I'm not the one looking to support activity that will persecute and/or kill 1 million children; so try all you like, you're not going to change that fact.
    Last edited by aatisket: 14/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.