"I think it's too late for you old man. You are misreading and...

1. 7,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "I think it's too late for you old man. You are misreading and arguing things out of context. Probably past your bedtime."

Oh look, after @screenbender suggested I raised the issue of the Holocaust in a post where I didn't actually use the word "Holocaust" , and also later suggested that I felt Melbourne would provide me with "ignorant quiet" if 9 million people of different religious beliefs were sacrificed, despite my never having said any such thing, I'm now being accused of misreading and arguing things "out of context". Fantastic to see I annoyed you so much.

New levels of stupidity have been reached!

"My interest in survival is not mutually exclusive to my lack of support for intentional persecution or death of children"

I suppose only the deluded can believe that support for the bombing of buildings containing children is not mutually exclusive to a lack of support for the same children.

You're a clown @screenbender but not a likeable one. A nasty and deceitful piece of work if truth be known. I'm sure you can return to the victim well soon enough to try and remedy the sickness.

"You should learn to read, see your hatred for what it is, or just go to sleep."

It's not me "reading" posts that I think bring up the Holocaust, but don't actually contain the word Holocaust and invite no discussion on the topic. Loser!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.