" ..... you are indeed the deranged, obsessed and delusional...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    " ..... you are indeed the deranged, obsessed and delusional troll that you have proven to be so often."

Is my invite to join you on a tour of Israel officially cancelled? Say it isn't so.

"With the pimp and the puta stroking your hard on in the sewer of Jew hatred "

I've heard it said that some of you people are, beneath the surface, disgustingly perverse. It's not something I've particularly believed or noticed myself, but with you ... just maybe. What a revolting creature you really are!

"in your fight to try and disprove what we both know you intended and alluded to in your comments"

Not really a fight though was it? In quoting my post you missed out that I was referring to "fallen Europeans", did not mention the Holocaust at all, did not invite you to discuss the Holocaust AND the post was sent about 40 posts before you mentioned the topic of the Holocaust. Otherwise, you really nailed it ... honestly!

"you must be so proud and excited to have such a rabid audience to stroke you."

Does your mother need to get the soap out? You're such a great advertisement for Jews, at a time when their popularity is plummeting, here you are ... doing your bit for the team!

"You are nowhere near as smart nor relevant as you think you are in your little vacuum. Enjoy your new best buddies."

Maybe not, but it'll be a cold day in hell before I repeat first hand the vulgarities of your previous post. Evidence indeed that I'm right about you. Vile wretch!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.