"If you were to read and understand English you would note that...

1. 6,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "If you were to read and understand English you would note that the quoted text speaks specifically of making peace with those that train their kids that we, you included, should all die, and that those that blow themselves up to kill Jews, maybe a little difficult to make peace with."

Specifically you say? Unfortunately I'd have to "specifically" insert the word "those" into both of your statements to imply such a distinction between those people you can make peace with and those you can not make peace with. You specifically did not make such a distinction.

Hence, I'll stick with my original thought, your later post is just an attempt to present yourself as reasonably inclined towards Palestinians, when the truth is you feel hatred only, and want every last one of them out of Gaza. You are probably trying to be reasonable after all the repulsive vulgarity of an earlier post you sent out.

Yesterday was not your day, did mummy get the soap and thoroughly wash your mouth out?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.