The Samson Option was a policy directive that exists just like...

1. 43,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    The Samson Option was a policy directive that exists just like The Hannibal Directive. The precursor to this existing Samson Option is deterrence superiority aka assassinating and bombing outside of Israel with impunity and I have to assume with Washington's blessing if not intelligence support. Unfortunately, the bombing of Iran's consular building hastened the destruction of this deterrence superiority when the counter-Iranian response highlighted reluctantly their missile technology. I am sure Iran wished to remain low-key instead of revealing such capability but this is a major headache for Tel Aviv. Ther 3 Hs' as you observe will make sure the economic surplus will be drained reproductively regardless of "free money" sent over from the Washington heaven.

I am of the view that despite a bull equity market in the US, BRICS (China & Russia) leading the de-dollarisation of trade on national interest grounds after the Russian sovereign wealth confiscation and USD weaponising, the US economy is on the last legs of whatever growth in their consumption industries. It is not POTUS that matters but the culture of Washington.

It is rather obvious that we are at the stage where what we have been taught about Morality, ethics, human rights, free speech, and democracy is imploding with the destruction of the 1st Amendment. This Amendment is the bedrock of what makes the US so powerful and successful. The model has been exploited to death and we now move over to the muli-polar world based on the more acceptable of cross border trade to keep shared mutual interest from conflicts instead of the 'regime changes' under the false pretext of democracy.

Looking at how Iran had been demonised in the press as a weak nation, the same applied to North Korea and the popular belief of starvation and cannibalism especially driven by Covid pandemic. I don't look at the MSM anymore, junk-filled crap and I thought only totalitarian regimes indulges in such vile tactics. Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, and Truillo are the reason we are able to peek into the bastion of democracy doing crazy things. These are the true heroes of journalism.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.