"Are you talking about Jews in the 1930s as they called for an...

1. 386 Posts.
    "Are you talking about Jews in the 1930s as they called for an economic war on Germany... perhaps they should not have poked the bear. No?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well said. There was actually a lot more than that.
    Most people don't know enough of European history, these topics haven't been and still are not included in school's curriculum. Lots of these things one cannot even find in English language books readily available. And to be clear, I'm not talking here about some crackpot made up BS ideas that one can find on the internet.

What some a lot more knowledgeable people than me say (I agree with this) is that, in order to properly understand why the Nazi holocaust occured, one needs to study WWI and, in particular, the Treaty of Versaille in depth and American history would be helpful as well.

I'm not trying to excuse Hitler and the Nazis, what I'm saying is that it wasn't like this that suddenly, one day out of the blue and for no valid reason, antisemitism emerged in Europe. I'm very reluctant to start talking about it in more detail as it is very divisive and sensitive, no too mention that this would most likely be moderated and maybe my account closed as well.

Let me just say this, whoever wants to find out what really happend and why, she/he can and will, if pursuing this quest for knowledge strong enough.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.