"And what would you know about Israel, its people, its...

1. 7,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "And what would you know about Israel, its people, its government, their collective intentions or how they operate from your sorry sofa on the other side of the planet?"

I listen to what they say and read what they write. I see their excuses and their lies while you ignore everything that might offend you otherwise. You are also on the other side of the planet (and I assume you can manage, on your IT salary, to purchase a comfortable sofa) yet still seem able to comment on Iran. More special Jewish privilege?

Silly memes and self-convincing diagrams based on your conspiratorial garbage are pointless and only serve you to stroke your own delusional ego.

You see the diagram but ignore 3 Israeli officials giving an account of how Netanyahu operates and used Hamas.

"You are no better than those stupid and ignorant teens on campus that don't even know what sea or river Israel is bounded by - you just happen to be more articulate in your deluded game."

Those "stupid teens" who now have their own government passing laws to destroy their lives if they protest? But Jews apparently have no power? You'd think if was all just "stupid and ignorant" , they'd let them protest. In my experience, governments will only shut-down discussion when it's too close to the truth and they aren't comfortable with the truth being known.

As for some of these students not knowing what "sea and river Israel is bound by", what does that really matter? Idiots seem to fool themselves by thinking that if a person can't pass a trivial pursuit contest then they have no right to pass comment on whether 2 million innocent citizens deserve to be terrorised.

One last thing, "deluded" is the unfortunate Jew who, when sent video links of an Israeli PM, an ex IDF commander and a member of the Israeli security services all discussing Netanyahu's dealings with Hamas, focuses instead on how sweaty and excited another person might be getting.

A deluded degenerate might be the best description of you yet.
    Last edited by aatisket: 23/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.