Jewish Council Australia - Sarah Schwartz today's interview, page-501

1. 1,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    In reply to your above post aatisket

"I listen to what they say and read what they write."
    You listen to parts of what they read and write - the parts that fit your narrative and support your bias.
    Barak is a staunch opponent of Bib, is considered somewhat of a political potz, will say whatever he can to defame his opponents, and has also approved the transfer of millions to Gaza so that the economy can run.
    Ami Ayalon on the other hand has suggested Israel needs to release fanatical arch terrorist Marwan Bargouthi and negotiate with him.
    Politicians, as you do, will say what they want and how they want to achieve their goals and agendas at any point in time.

"You are also on the other side of the planet."
    Indeed I am - You also assume way too much in your arrogance - as obnoxious fools do.
    I work and mingle with and am connected to all walks across the political and demographic spectrum, gain insight, deep understanding and knowledge of what is really going on - and without any speck of doubt you are wrong about all your assumptions and idiotic concocted conclusions you waste so much time trying to fight for in your wee little insignificant and ignorant vacuum.

As for some of these students not knowing what "sea and river Israel is bound by", what does that really matter?... if a person can't pass a trivial pursuit contest then they have no right to pass comment on..."
    What does knowledge really matter? I'm not surprised to hear this from since you ignore facts and avoid knowledge to the point where your ideas are completely warped. Uneducated ignorants do not have the right to pass comment on things they do not understand.

"whether 2 million innocent citizens deserve to be terrorised"
    Here's the big man of ethics against all violence expressing his concern for 2 million innocents (c80% of whom condone the massacre of Jews and want Israel wiped off the planet - Results from a Palestinian university poll) but is deadly silent in his cess pool of hatred at the near 10 million innocent Israels being terrorised by Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran and co. - And no, they do not want to terrorise and destroy Israel because of Bibi or any supposed Greater Israel plan, nor to protect any Palestinian that they don't care about - They are Jihadi Islamic Fundamentalists, and until you get that and what it means into you thick, stubborn and stupid western suburban head then you will continue to be lost in your world of warped conclusions and conspiracy theories - or maybe you are just a simple lowlife Jew and Israel hater at heart that happens to be good at scrabble.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.