"You suggested that Jews that fight for the indigenous voice in...

1. 7,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "You suggested that Jews that fight for the indigenous voice in Australia go and fight for the Palestinian voice.
    I responded that Palestinians weren't indigenous.
    Your non reply is just stupid."

Jewish groups fight for the right of blacks in America and mass immigration, same in the UK where the focus is those not of English, Scottish etc descent. Indigenous or not, the fight has always been for the imagined "downtrodden". The reality is this "downtrodden" is usually a group in a white majority nation, a nation these particular Jews will be trying to disrupt. As we see in Australia, with the amazing number of Jews pushing for the Voice, having previously pushed for decades for other anti white measures in this nation. So conspicuously, the only place these same Jewish groups don't seem to fight with any conviction is Gaza and anywhere else that Jews operate in control. There these same liberal Jews become Jewish nationalists. It's magic.

Anyway, what do you think will be the final outcome for Palestinians in Gaza? Do you think the Jews will expel them forever and eventually occupy the land, or do you think they will rebuild their homes and let them back? I going with the former, and I'm almost certain you won't answer, which will be disappointing in the light of all your "noisy" travelling.
    Last edited by aatisket: 24/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.