In my opinion, these guys from JCA should consider setting up a...

1. 386 Posts.
    In my opinion, these guys from JCA should consider setting up a PARTY and then get their representative/s to run for a seat in the Federal House of Reps.

I'm not familiar with the procedural side of things regarding, among others, a minimum number of members required to register a party and so forth.

But I would think that they could easily acquire a large number of members. That's because they represent a novel voice whose narrative runs counter to that of already established Jewish Zionist organisations in Australia, which failed to disassociate themselves from the incumbent genocidal government of Israel under Netanyahu.

What are those organisations going to look like, a few months from now, IF the xxxx hits the fan and the whole world agrees that Israel has committed a genocide on the Palestinians?

I've been checking all of these organisations websites on a regular basis to see if there is any shift in their narratvie. I have seen none.

I think that lots of Australians would be inclined to join their party, and if not join, then at least vote in state / federeal elections for them, particulary those younger, educated and more progressive and 'humane' voters who appreciate what Sarah and others in JCA stand for and those who are not overly attracted to our main parties - Labour, LIberals, the Greens, and so forth.

We need to keep in mind that JCA was been established only 3 months ago.

Just imagne our House of Reps. / Senate with progressive Jews not some sellouts to Israel.
    (I am in no way associated with JCA or anybody from JCA)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.