Jewish Council Australia - Sarah Schwartz today's interview, page-61

1. 386 Posts.
    You know? this Gaza conflict is gonna bite these Zionists on the extreme right big time. They've been so plain STUPID in not even trying to conceal their intentions and what they've actually done since 7 October last year.

Instead, they've made their intentions and committed acts so explicit and unambigous - I'm talking about the Netanyahu cabinet members calling for what meets the definion of a genocide and what has subsequently transpired in Gaza and the West Bank.

Also, these thousands of clips on various media platforms uploaded by the Israeli foot soldiers themselves, showing not only their utter contempt and disregard for human life but also making fun of human suffering - yeah, this record of evil deeds is here to stay forever and is going to hunt them....

So much for their smarts...
    These people are devoid of any humanity, at least I don't see any humanity in their eyes in these video clips when they make Palestinians suffer so much.

(I've quoted your link ---> https://twitter.com/DoubleDownNews/status/1788158244189303212 from another thread to Stephen Kapos's statement on X - thanks)

This is what Josh Frydenberg and other Australian Jewish leaders should watch and think about what Stephen Kapos is saying close to the end, from ~11:10 to 11:32:

"....The time will come when history will judge these events. If you are just indiferent, if you do not take a stand, you acquire degree of guild without any doubt and it's important that when that judgement comes, you are found to be on the right side of history...."

All in my opinion.
    Last edited by puntah: 12/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.