@AverageJoe"So here is the dilemma,Question any details of the...

1. 386 Posts.
    @AverageJoe
    "So here is the dilemma,
    Question any details of the Holocaust, you are an anti-Semite
    Question any details of Zionist Gaza action, you are an anti-Semite.
    Support humanity in protest for a ceasefire or ending the conflict, you are can anti-Semite."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In my opinion, the Jews / Zionists / others who were lobbying for such changes to the definition of 'anti-Semitsm' have only done disservice to all the Jews, irrespective of the group to which they belong.

When you abuse the original definiton of anti-Semitism and include just about anything in the new one - even a mere fact of chanting 'Free Gaza' or similar - than, really, who is going to attach much importance to accusiations of anitsemitism made towards some people or organisation?

Having seen the attrocities committed daily on the Palestinians, having seen all these clips of Jewish soldiers (among others like Druze, for example) abusing, murdering and disrespecting Palestinans and, moreover, with a big wide smile on their faces while doing all this, who is going to take seriously a claim of being an Antisemite?

I mean, years ago, if someone called you an anti-Semite (while you were not) you would still take a note of that and seek to clarify your position as, surely, you wouldn't have wanted to be branded an Antisemite.

Today, in my opinion, many or most of people who are accused of being an Antisemite, could't care less - that term has been so abused and thrown around that no-one really cares.

It's a little bit like the CIA accusing someone that she or he is dishonest or immoral.

Similarly, if what Israel is committing will officially be categorized as a genocide, will many people around the world attach much importance and weight to the Nazi holocaust perpetrated on the European Jews?

These people may say: Look, the Jews have now their own holocaust committed on the Palestinians.

All in my opinion.
    Last edited by puntah: 12/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.