MilesYes and sooker sees as very acceptable and even supports...

1. 328 Posts.
    Miles

Yes and sooker sees as very acceptable and even supports the actions of the settlers

Snooker

I support the action of the demonsrators....I do not support any violence...not by the demonstarorts....not by anyone.

Miles

yet if Palestinians were to act in a similar manner he would use it as justification for his hate filled propaganda

Snooker

I see Palestinians demonstrating every day....good luck to them...at least in Israel and in the disputed territories they are able to demonstrate.....how about the Palestinians living anywhere else...say Lebanon...Syria...Jordan...Kuwait...Saudi Arabia.....not allowed to are they Miles....??

Miles

Just proves what I have stated all along - there are hate filled fanatics on both sides with screwed up religious beliefs

Snooker

Nothing to do with hate......Anybody with even half a brain knows that this is a life and death struggle...No matter what will be given to the Palestinians....they'll never be happy...they'll take a breather along the way to regroup....but sooner or later the s h i t starts all over again....so it might as well be further from city centres than closer.

We all know that the only way they'll be happy is when the area ...meaning pre-'48 and post '67 Israel....Palestine...whatever you want to call it is....Judenrein. And even that happiness will be shortlived...If there were no Jews there they'd be going at each other tongs and nails......nature of the beast, Miles.

Whilst you're at it Miles, when are you deeding your property back to the original (black indiginous) owners who were dispossesed by those before you?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.