CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

We'll see today if the dumping renews. One thing struck me was...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    We'll see today if the dumping renews. One thing struck me was the sales were in odd amounts of shares not lots of 50,000 or so. It's possible these are end of year loss-taking perhaps offsetting gains elsewhere. It appears that someone or some people are prepared to buy almost any number at this price. It wouldn't make sense for the seller(s) to force the price lower unless there is an ulterior motive, which there may be. If you were a large miner wanting to have additional reserves of up to 4 million ounces at reasonable grades nearby, you would be able to buy them very cheaply indeed. That could be happening by stealth.
    Looks like the "super profits" tax is off the table in its current form. I feel certain Julia Gillard will want this put to bed before the election, in which case she will have to get the majority of miners reluctantly accepting something, otherwise she will end up like Kevin Rudd - out of a job. She's very keen on staying there.
    Gold has stayed strong despite the best efforts of those who oppose a high gold demand and price. Also the yuan is slowly, little bit by little bit, revaluing every day, making our assets cheaper for the Chinese. They love gold and are pulling it out of the ground as fast as they can. Kevin Rudd should go over and have a chat about acquiring Carrick!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.