CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

Hi Hawkish, you have a valid point re liquidity, the charts can...

1. 6,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    Hi Hawkish, you have a valid point re liquidity, the charts can have spikes & dips that dont quite fit when the sp can move a fair bit on very little volume. I dont think I'm a qualified person to prove or disprove the elliott wave theory, but it certainly prevented me from buying CRK at $1, my average is almost half that, I dont rely on it exclusively, MACD RSI etc, proper wave counting requires continuous hourly charting, so sometimes it's difficult to pick all the minor waves when you look at a daily chart for extended periods.

It's not cut & dry either, there are wave extensions & multiple corrective variant formations to keep you on your toes. Have a read of the article in my signature, it's only 70 odd pages long, a really interesting read, even if you choose not to believe in it.

I'm sure GANN fanatics probably think Elliott Wavers are mad :) I dont believe to the point that technicals control the SP, the fundamentals do that, but the formation of the progressions certainly contain clear patterning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.