XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERSWell as of about midnight - the DOW had...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Well as of about midnight - the DOW had entered 11500 territory again.

I will leave it to our resident VSA (Volume Spread Analysis) junkies DG and Mitta to tell us how to benefit from this.

Charting Blabber

The thing with these charties, xjo'ers, is that they build you up with comments such as..

We await confirmation.

The DOW will tell the story tonight.

It's now 180 days since my wife farted.

...and we wait, then it's all over and we think, hey what happened - I was awaiting confirmation!

AND then they say...

'I couldn't have been clearer, you mean you didn't get in?'

Another annoying chartie comment is 'I'm very excited and interesting times'! They're so damnably unattached - while the rest of us are just one night stands or maybe a bit of loose change to buy the feel good pills for the XJO Tramp. Funding our addiction by packing shelves at Farmer Jacks to pay for our snail like trading skills.

Or am I the only one - please, don't let it be me who finds the XJO at 5000 without any stock. Especially since I have steadfastly defended the code for the Zoomba -XJO5000 - despite sniggers and derogatory comments behind my back.

Pearls from yesterday..Grrr

'Very exciting. If they stop hunt the shorts tonight and reject, even if they finish up, you watch our market plummet in response tommorrow - maybe they are getting in early today on our market.' DGORANSSON

Yes, exciting for you DG.

'Oh dear Martis, I'm long stocks and thinking of buying a few more the next day that looks like capitualtion. At least I have been warned. I did have it in my head that the bottom is in here but it seems on the basis of the learned folk on this thread , particularly you Martis, that I am mad. Maybe just a few more sessions of sunshine before we head to the chopping block, that'd be nice' PISCES

Notice how Pisces is getting a bit uppity Trendsetters. Shiny new bank account and all. Pride before the fall Peter, be careful. The Tramp will turn on you!!

'Cut my SP200 shorts losses today...sorry Martis and Caylus. I'm leaving the Bear Camp to join the Bull Paddock.'FOXTROT

Anyone left shorting - except Caylus? Who's brazen tenacity with the Market Wench, I admire.

Which brings us to how six pack of the day.

Some say... that he loves his iron ore so much that he ACTUALLY was the construction worker in the Village people and that he makes his wife wear crotchless miners overalls to bed.

All we know is that he's at the Shorts Barb-b-que and he's our -

- JGUNTER -

'Given the volumes shorted over the last 10 days on stocks like FMG, AGO, OST, BSL, etc this could be big. The volumes short on FMG and AGO at around 4.10 and 2.80 (now 4.72 and 3.28) give you an idea of their pain. If we awake to a strong US their isn't sufficient supply to cover these shorts without a significant price rise. Long live longs. Viva le short bbq.' Jgunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.