XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

Great opening BD,We have all danced with that Wench BD, some are...

1. 391 Posts.
    Great opening BD,

We have all danced with that Wench BD, some are better at wooing her than others - generally its the ones that are quick in bed with her (in and out fast) that, ironically, do better..nasal spray and stamina holding long will not help here - as our crappy portfolios testify.

I must hand it to Caylus tho. He must have proverbials of STEEL to be holding all of his shorts on FTSE, DAX and SPX and keeping a straight face right now.

Since my last post SPX have consolidated, and based on performance over the last 3 trading sessions, will likely hold around these levels to close. As posted earlier, if we close above that Bear Flag trendline started from Aug, and confirm above that line (i.e. by having Monday's close ALSO above that trendline) then we should fly going into next week.

I hate parabolic runs, but we have to take a look at the chart that goes beyond 1 week. I will not post a chart as there's plenty here and in the past threads, so unless someone actually demands one, I will be lazy and assume you all know what Bear Flag I mean.

Will time show that Miss Market's cruel games led to BD selling his portfolio on the smack lows? Or will Caylus and Martis join the bulls on their epic crusade North to the holdy grail of XJO 5000? The chapter continues...and I'm strapped in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.