XJO 0.28% 7,739.9 s&p/asx 200

Morning Trendsetters The vista's vista.Okay, last one. On the...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

The vista's vista.

Okay, last one. On the way up the stairs to the first level. Eiffel's seen us through enough gloomy days for a while. She can have a rest.

Prognosis

Feeling a bit more spirited? Few more green numbers appearing on your list of indices. Redbacka talking of double bottoms. Pisces dropping the odd - 'Never as bad as it seems' - sentence. Fabio scribbling out little tiny bull flags with little tiny bull targets!

Don't be so sure. Trends are down and the DOW likes to lose a few thousand heading into this time of year albeit with a breather or two. I'll get excited around the 11500 mark.

On to our man of the day - a regular star of the thread. Makes great fun of his losses and doesn't gloat over his wins....not that any of us do here, this cuckoo's nest is a classy nuthouse.

JGunter - really Jack of course.

'The UN called a special meeting and resolved to give Greece to the Ethiopian slave traders....' Jgunter

I won't clutter the cranker so it's reproduced in it's entirety in the footnotes.

Have a great day, keep the stress levels low and be ready for the gamblers impatient twitch.

See you at the Zoomba

$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*

Footnotes

(Pete, might have to borrow some of your trees.)

Jgunters dream

I had the best dream last night. The UN called a special meeting and resolved to give Greece to the Ethiopian slave traders. The Ethiopians agreed but said they'd require a one off special payment as, let's face it, it is Greece after all.

The motion and payment were passed unanimously (even China and Russian said yes) and a large electrified fence was immediately erected around Greece.

The Political Correctness Police (HSU East Branch) ordained that the word "Greece" was no longer useable in modern language. Everyone, including 99% of the Australian Parliament, agreed. One MP, Craig Thompson, voted against the motion as he said that Greece had been set up by Kathy Jackson and a bloke called Bruno.

Seeing the outcome of the vote, Italy and Spain immediately paid off all their debts from, until now, unknown cash reserves. The boxes of cash were marked "2002 EU Handout Cash for Bridges and Freeways".

On her way to Europe for the celebrations the PM's plane went down over Greece. It landed safely and no one was hurt but before authorities could do anything Julia was sold to an Ethiopian toilet cleaning company and was never heard of again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.