MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

jh.comments/what do you thimk?, page-6

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Longt,

Artemis results are commercial in confidence although I remember DM saying (at 2011AGM I think)that the drill data indicates why A1 failed. DM said prior to A1 drill that the seal would be the issue if no HC. I think they have alluded to the HCs that would have been in A1 migrating to the Maxwell prospect.

As for snow jobs to raise capital, no it doesn't work like that. When conducting farm outs MEOs scientists interpretations and conclusions are peer reviewed by the farminees scientists. If they come back with similar conclusions then the farm in proceeds and deals are done. Both side know that that the final test of the hypothesis is in the drilling

Gurame is a different matter. It seems that after peer review there were no takers (or takers willing to meet MEOs terms) so why MEO went it alone is either due to confidence,incompetence or sheer arrogance. The drill/drop deadline that was looming would have played a part in the decision. In any case I'm keen to hear from MEO what happened and why and where to from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.