CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

We heard last year that the SP will go up when the drilling...

1. 494 Posts.
    We heard last year that the SP will go up when the drilling program is announced. Then we heard it would go up when the first CSG well spudded. We heard that the shareprice would hit 30 cents by 1/1/2010. We had endless posts from a certain individual who liked to post when the oil price went up, because that was good news for CTP. That person, incidentally, has been suspended (not temporarily) from Hot Copper for ramping.

I have said this many, many times now on this forum - the only thing that will get the share price moving upwards is a discovery of a commercially viable hydrocarbons and a plan to monetise it.

Cars don't run on undiscovered oil, initially in place. You can't run power stations on 1 trillion tonnes of coal exploration targets.

The market has demonstrated time and time again that it doesn't care about CTP's well spudding. It didn't even care when it was announced there was over 100 metres of coal.

Am I happy with the performance of this stock? No, not one bit. I, like 41% of other shareholders, decided that I've invested enough already in to this stock and didn't partake in the capital raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.