CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

alacrity'If the rumours on the other board are to be believed...

1. 1,588 Posts.
    alacrity

'If the rumours on the other board are to be believed that a effort was mounted to gain 5% and call an EGM to spill the board whilst leaving JH intact then I fear that the instigators are not the saviour you are looking for or need.'

Lots of possibilities here why this has not happened but maybe JH's sacking could have put a spanner in the works ?
    Who's side was JH on, was he even aware of the behind the scenes stuff ? Why do the people on Topstocks seem to have a more intimate knowledge of these events, did they talk of JH's demise, too many questions and no answers. It would be nice to get some answers from the board.

I would like some more info on JH's replacement, he was the saviour finding oil but is he any good at running a company, I suppose time will tell. Did he find te oil or was the bloke that was told where to dig, he certainly has teh horizontal drilling expertise we need.

Bondi I do recall you presuming Sav-J stood for Savvy John H. I would love to take you up on the darts invite if Bob is unavailable. I'll bring the XXXX as I know how much Jak likes it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $13.74K 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50222 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 76040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.