CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

jh-the man who re-established nt

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    grangeh just an idea for the new thread perhaps- anyway off to complete some more study but in conclusion i would like to say that i humbly eat my own words.

I publicly voiced my concern that JH was not doing enough to promote CTP amongst the community of sophisticated investors and industry heavyweights but I guess DYOR does pay off and associates yourself with the well respected amongst the hot copper community.

Researching mid morning on JH and presentations he has presented in the past not to mention landmark presentations in the near future, JH deserves our hard earnt trust and confidence in the amazing job he is completing by getting us recognised and respected for our story yet to be materialised in full.

For all those sceptical that JH is playing silent and not doing enough to get CTP out there,I suggest you dyor and pay respect to JH for going all out and presenting tirelessly at significant conferences. Just cAme across yet another presentation which JH will be presenting at next March 2010- 8th Annual National CSG 2010
    The largest event focused solely on the Coal Seam Gas industry in Australia 29 - 31 March 2010 | Sofitel Brisbane

Central Petroleum will be presenting amongst other heavyweights such as :
    -Arrow Energy
    -Eastern Star Gas
    -Metgasco
    -Epic Energy
    -Bow Energy
    -Icon Energy
    -CSM Energy
    -Lucas Drilling Services

are we starting to get noticed? - i think so.

will JH deserve a hard earnt drink from loyal long term holders when we hit paydirt?- no brainer imo

source-http://www.iir.com.au/conferences/mining-resources/oil-gas/8th-annual-national-csm-cmm-conference-exhibition-2010

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.