CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

jh the sultan of centralia

1. 468 Posts.
    In terms of potential upside, I do not believe there is a stock in the world like CTP. The tenements so skillfully accumulated by JH are a credit to the great man. If you look at the potential amount of untouched hydrocarbons, in a time that will be probably referred to in history as peak oil ( mid noughties, see Hubberts curve ). Potential fields greater in total than Brunei etc. JH is indeed a sultan. JH's skills in affairs in accumulating these tenements cannot be questioned. The arrival of Rohan Gillespie to the mix in ROG can only be welcomed. Rohan as a JV partner is an exciting proposition, he will help draw the blood that we crave. The synergy of these two extraordinary characters will hopefully bring about a new face in Australian energy.
    The remoteness of the tenements becomes less relevant every year, as the world becomes smaller. Onshore fields are cheap compared to offshore rigs.
    I believe the best way to firm up infrastructure is to target the highest priced product available. It makes more sense to me to be transporting expensive helium large distances to get the transport systems up and running, secondly oil, and lastly cheap csg. Just MHO.
    CTP is virtually a whole hydrocarbon rich country, that has not been tapped. A little Saudi Arabia in our backyard if you will.
    I am surprised that the SP is where it is during drilling, I would have expected around .20 to .25 but many eyes are upon us, and I dont think you want to be on the wrong side of a gap with CTP.
    I am a long term holder and am happy to get more buying opportunities as regularly as we get them. I am still averaging up now from eight cents, so I dont care about the STSP. But I do hope that million holders like CB will able to change their names to something like Sheik al Camden in the mid to long term.
    Good luck all holders, please Rohan dont treat us as endless CR feedstock with the ROGs ( lets aim for that thing called cashflow ).
    And people dont go criticizing our Sultan, who the hell are you?
    P.S. I expect an SP of .20 to .25 at the later stages of drilling, gapping to .45 to .60 with good economic discoveries. Into the dollars as infrastructure becomes a reality, and the SP will Karoon as significant discoveries are made.
    Enjoy the ride !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.