MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

No JH didn't force anyone to buy a stock but MEO has had its...

1. 345 Posts.
    No JH didn't force anyone to buy a stock but MEO has had its chances. JH spoke with extreme confidence at the AGM saying MISLEADING comments such as "Christmas will be coming in November" etc... JH is a great sales man as any CEO of a junior explorer should!! ..but he fooled us, whatever way you look at it.. and i think too many people are emotionally attached to this stock on HC and that has gotten in the way of their judgement.. with that said though, the contribution of the Dr, Iam, Ya and to the many others has really been spectacular and has taught me a lot..

Anyways, back to my rant.. Of course people are upset! MEO promised a lot but delivered nothing.. I am devastated as much as everyone else and I'm definitely not hanging around much longer.. Its not that I don't think MEO will prosper (pun intended), but its not going to be anytime soon and I'd rather invest elsewhere and make some money (as this is the reason why we all invest!).

This time last year MEO was very cheap at around the sub 20 cent mark - but now, I see that unless you plan to put this in the bottom draw for a year or two at least, then steer clear..

O&G can be a nasty game!

Good luck to those who have the strength to hold!

Robs15.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.