JHC 0.00% $1.40 japara healthcare limited

This post is for PeonyShe asked me to look at these charts. She...

1. 2,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    This post is for Peony

She asked me to look at these charts. She has followed my SPL chart posts.

Peony I haven't investigated the company at all , besides the charts.

Long term looks very ugly. From a high of 3.45 in Nov 2015 to a low of 0.34c Sep 2020 very ugly.

Short term recently from a low of 0.34c in Sep 2020. From the weekly charts 15 Nov 2020 the weekly hi-lo candles traded for the first time above the 10WMA. A positive sign and since then has not sent a negative sign of the weekly hi-lo candles trading entirely below the 10WMA.

However for this stock to advance it needs to set higher highs so that the next high needs to be above 0.86 and also needs to set higher lows so that the next downside move after that needs to be above 0.60c. there might be some more upside , but we shall see. Wishful thinking but it might happen

Frankly I don't know Peony when your got into this stock, but I did some detective work and the earliest post I found was July 2019. If you bought in then your are underwater and trying to get back out square. If you bought in latter back when the SP was in the 0.40s - 0.50 the your looking better.

However from the charts I see no very significant recovery. maybe just some good gains for a while followed by a another pull back.

Just stick with your SPL holdings.

If I was "unsure" me holding JHC at 0.82c and being advised by a "confident" me at this point, I would be considering switching out my JHC holdings into two other companies where things are just beginning to happen.

The Confident me would be recommending that the unsure me to investigate thoroughly these companies SMN (0.45) and BRN (at 0.52) for an equal switch out of VHC (0.82) due to the upside potential.

But that just how I deal with the markets, so I am not surprised, but I also recommend that you do through research , DYOR

Hopefully this helps a little Peony. Good luck .

Cheer Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.