HMD 0.00% 1.9¢ heramed limited

Jianmin Pharma, page-15

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    I’ve got a theory of pure speculation..

bearing in mind that I do not have any information that is not publicly available, this is just purely a hunch and nothing else.

my thoughts are that manufacturing of HeraBEATs is about to start in China. That in itself is hardly surprising and isn’t a newly discussed option either. I’m just working on the possibility of extending the JHC contract into RHC which would then require significantly more devices to be manufactured. So let’s pretend that RHC is going to green light the HeraCARE platform on a larger scale than just at JHC and Melbourne Mums, they (RHC) would have to communicate SOMETHING to HMD about ramping up production and if HMD were able to do so etc.

Let’s take that step a bit further and suppose that HMD have sought a Manufacturer in China to knock out a few thousand Devices just to kickstart a number of pilots. Remember that a pilot is necessary for any new site so that systems can come up to speed and staff trained appropriately etc.

Why else would a partner be sought in China? Why would Holley Pharma just think.. “oh well, let’s just transfer some shares internally and internationally because our office staff are not doing much at this time of year” seems an unlikely scenario unless as you say there is some fire somewhere…

Dunno mate, Bruns was looking pretty lovely the last week or 2… be fun to get the HMD crew to jump off the Bruns bridge for a swim prior to beers at the pub..

there’s only a few weeks until the JHC contract is up for renewal. Dunno dunno dunno…. Might be a fun year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 213674 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.