Jim Chalmers today, page-26

1. 33,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    I wonder why? Who was the person asking the questions? What was the disclosure, and if no disclosure, you can see it in real time on Twitter feeds and the like. Even the social media pages of News Corp and NEC publish some material?

The media, the presenters and Ed’s, need to be held to the same high account as the politicians. The journalists are not immune from sex and sleaze IMHO.

Chalmers is actually now totally compromised IMHO now Fitzgibbon has left. Fitzgibbon and Latham were once mates around Parliament. Latham even almost published the full story about the black swan and the compactus.

Albanese must sack Chalmers now, Chalmers will just use Joel and others to get at his leadership.

I am starting to think that Morrison and Fletcher wanted the stuff on Christian Porter and Alan Tudge to come out.

I mean you have Albanese, New Canterbury Road Dulwich Hill parlors, the Where is Carmel social media campaign, the story of the Black Swan and the Compactus.

Numbers 1 and 2 on the Labor side must be worried and became so with the explosive Shadow Cabinet meeting where Joel Fitzgibbon did not get any confrontation from Chalmers, in fact you could say silence and condoning the criticism was what Chalmers was doing.

Then you have Morrison, whose leadership was threatened by his woeful QUeensland result, Frydenberg, whose Treasurer role has collapsed in recession, no plan, poor Budgets and as much calamity as his tennis career collapsed, Paul Fletcher waiting in the wings to take over.

Perhaps Sally Neighbor and Louise Mulligan did Morrison and Fletch a favor, take down Tudge, take down Christian Porter, now they have to take down the other side as well. Mark Latham and Co and will demand it given what they know.

Albanese and Chalmers would be worried beyond wit’s end, perhaps more than Tudge and Porter.

A Portarlington Young Labor Camp campaign coming up in the next election?
    Last edited by JCoure: 11/11/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.