EQR 4.17% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

Jim plays the long game, page-10

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thanks for the kind wishes to the CNQ group Adamark. The same to you and your family.

Judging from today's announcements, after last Friday's Board meeting, the only people getting any good news prior to Christmas are the management team and staff! I don't begrudge them this however, as I feel they've done a good job in progressing things during the past 6 months, and as a a result the share price has been shored up accordingly.

I guess, like all here, I'm disappointed by the lack of news on the confirmation of the loan facility. The other interested parties will only be announced when, and if a deal is done. However, 2015 looks as if it could be a reasonably good year for the company, and it's loyal shareholders. Fingers crossed we get some boxes ticked early in the year, and we then start to see some positive drilling results from Petersen's Lode and Iron Duke during the 3rd and 4th QTR's of 2015.

I don't see 45c (yet) Darryle, but somewhere settled in the 20's would suit me very nicely in 2015.

Merry Christmas to all, with the hope that 2015 brings you all good health, a degree of prosperity, and the wisdom to understand why silence really is golden! Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $111.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $91.07K 1.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 203698 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.