ASX 0.16% $63.91 asx limited

jim rodgers warns of crash., page-2

1. 3,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have to say i agree with this guy, it is very much a good chance of a property implosion, the yanks were day trading houses like shares on the stock market, all of that speculative buying has disappeared, we all know what happens to a share price with no buyers, it falls like a stone, the same could very well happen to US property, we had a tatse of the Sub prime market melt down 2 weeks ago, it wasnt pretty.

I am taking this as an early warning sign, if the yanks hit the wall, we will all feel it in our markets, i really think that we will have a big shake out this year in the markets, the Australian resource stocks should bounce well because of the china factor, but i feel there will some extremely big buying oppotunitys ahead this year, when? I have no idea, thats the million $$$$ question.

The big buying time for property in the US is in the spring time which is now, if real estate inventories do not subside dramatically i think their winter period could be crunch time, later this year.

be prepared for some wild swings in the markets over the next 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.91
Change
-0.100(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.26 $64.48 $63.55 $13.72M 215.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 743 $63.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.94 349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.