SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Sprott interview.This Will be the Decade of Silver."I can only...

1. s8
    7,757 Posts.
    Sprott interview.

This Will be the Decade of Silver.

"I can only imagine that it will go back to its historical relationship to gold of 16 to one in term of price. And as an example of 16 to one, with gold at $1600 it would suggest that the silver price should be $100."

Question: I think a lot of people would like to know, potentially, how soon would you see this change taking place?

Eric: Well that is a very tough question to answer because there are forces at work every day, right, and you have to exhaust those forces or they have to have some reason to change their view on what’s their best interest in the paper markets. I’ve always imagined there, or hoped that some industrial user of silver will say “Oh, I can’t get the silver” and the word gets out that there is a physical shortage. Or the people just continue to buy at the rate they are buying, because you just can’t keep buying silver on a one to one ratio to gold and have the price be 50 to 1. That is mathematically impossible.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/307507-this-will-be-the-decade-of-silver-interview-with-eric-sprott

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.