PEX 7.69% 14.0¢ peel mining limited

Good question ! " why is St Barbara invested in Peel ? " I think...

1. 5,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Good question ! " why is St Barbara invested in Peel ? "

I think it was a good idea for them at the time. IMO events have now moved on & they are stuck with the investment. Bob Vassie has his hands rather full at the moment. With problems at the flagship Gwalia Mine & the need to bed down the recent purchase of Atlantic Gold in Canada.

Peel is a very small investment for SBM. One which they don't seem to be very proactive about. They were happy for their stake to be diluted at the last capital raising. Hardly a vote of confidence from someone looking to influence the direction.

Personally i think Peel is now working on too many fronts. Not a smart move when you have no cash flow. We still haven't seen any mention of how they plan to get there either.

Instead of digging up some of that near DSO ore ( R.T's description ) at S.N to generate cash flow. They will still be going cap in hand raising money with scrip for the foreseeable future.

The MO seems to be just keep on drilling & try to uncover more resources. In the hope that 1 day someone will come along & write a cheque for the lot. Whatever R.T's grand plan is, the market is now responding with a big yawn to everything this company does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $81.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $37.57K 269.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 147483 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.