PEX 7.69% 14.0¢ peel mining limited

Hi NijTo answer in part read today’s HHM Annual Report and...

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Hi Nij

To answer in part read today’s HHM Annual Report and you’ll find Josh Pitt sees a great future in Peel, and rates such shareholdings as very important and more valuable in due course..

He said the company HHM and Peel and Saturn is just very undervalued given the tenure growth pending and results to date.

To be fair many mining companies whom put out good encouraging reports get the yawn too.. it’s unreasonable to expect huge price increases upon every announcement however the most interesting aspect which many people overlook is that we got to .86c or thereabouts years ago when we didn’t have WTSN or for that mater Saturn floated, or the potential as is gaining traction for those discerning faithful holders...
    So just think, the major shareholders we have are very smart and rich entrepreneurs, and they know a good deal and opportunity when they investigate the history of the tenements, and the other backers understand the prelim processes, to go profitably mining.
    I’m happy to agree things should be happening faster but I’m also seeing silly self fulfilling negative comments repeated far too often here, which is counterproductive to the existing real positives, of great grades and high level of upside.

Rob is a hard worker, and deserves more respect but if Jim helps Peel achieve a great turnaround then will you then call Rob and say congratulations, or state here that it was a good idea, that Rob employed Jim?.

I don’t believe anyone can doubt Rob was very clever in securing Wagga Tank Southern Nights effectively for $40k plus the royalty (now we have 100%) and for discovering and successfully expanding Mallee Bull (and own the farm) with Wirlong and Fenceline as nice back up projects. I was poo poo’d when I said Apollo Hill has great potential so who knows mate throw some crap at me and let’s watch WTSN and Saturn turn multi bagger.

GL Nij
    and to each their own opinion, I do hope all shareholders shall kick lots of goals, regardless of view eh!!.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $81.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $37.57K 269.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 147483 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.