MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Portfolio Plusgood comments 12 months ago I was scratching my...

1. 95 Posts.
    Portfolio Plus

good comments 12 months ago I was scratching my head wondering how I got it so wrong after purchasing way higher. Still, I hung in there almost on the strength of the HC posts and I made an effort to get to know the layout of the mine, grades , sampling results and all the rest not to mention a shaft , head frame and kilometers of tunnels etc and other dykes. Still learning.

I could list heaps but others have done this in the past , so thanks to Mal , CJ and all the rest.

Rob yep MOPE has been in play for quite a while and the gang in Washington / Wall St doing all they can to keep it going. Can't have anything threaten the perception of strength of the US economy and USD. Gold is a possible threat to the USD and hence can't have that. Enter MOPE. There's just one problem gold supply and demand and who really holds what. Not to mention the mountain the OTC derivatives smoldering away all backed by the full faith and credit etc ....

But alas I am off track - I really want to wish everyone well for Christmas and the New Year have thoroughly enjoyed all your posts and look forward to an interesting year at MCO next year and everyone's input.

all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.