GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

jim willie on new currency..........again, page-24

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    thanks for the reporting Adwebster - what may be happening, with a gold backed currency basket, makes a lot of sense - the US financial elite and their military have few friends out there and I too feel a sense of justice as their empire crumbles.
    can't help feeling some anxiety though
    its not all about the money
    Marc Faber for one thinks that there may be a war and I have often read of war as we enter those cyclic winter years of human economic endeavour.
    I worry that in getting what I wish for (I'm in bullion and gold juniors +++)we may see a world outside my door that is full of grief.
    I think Oz will be safe but it irks me that there is very little awareness amongst our own politicians and bureacrats that they are, and are still are, a part of the problem with their own financial excess and adventurous military behaviour. I pick up a shallowness, much confusion and a lack of contrition with politicians on TV and in the media that is quite scary - it was not Joe on mainstreet here in Oz or smalltown USA or village England who engineered this mess.

xxx HC rules OK! xxx - more information here in these posts than most places if you take the time to look for it -a big thanks to all those that take the trouble to share their thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.