GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

jimbo has a dummy spit

1. 9,081 Posts.
    Sounds like he is under some stress:

"Posted On: Tuesday, September 09, 2008, 8:36:00 PM EST

A Level Of Market Intervention Never Before Seen

Author: Jim Sinclair

My Dear Friends,

I have fielded as many calls as any human being can. My first responsibility is to my corporate calls and they alone are beyond what any single person can handle.

You are all being run by the largest intervention in the shortest time frame any market on the planet has ever seen.

I am not your whipping boy so those who are wishing to use me as such cut it out. I am not opening any email from an address I do not recognize.

Today takes the gold ring for downright evil.

I have heard that crap about deflation and negative gold. Will you please click here to read the Formula and stop busting my balls? The synthetic dollar short is plain ignorance at a WORLD CLASS level.

I am not reciting to you what you refuse to read. I am finished with mean people.

THOSE OF YOU ON MARGIN DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL ME. You have injured yourself and everything you have touched. I have warned you AT LEAST 1000 times.

Please don’t call me if you refuse to read what is written here.

Nothing has changed at all. In fact, it has become fundamentally and significantly WORSE. If the stabilizers have panicked you then panic SELL everything gold you hold and get it over with.

If you think you are in the frying pan then buy dollars, maybe some Lehman, WaMu, Freddie and Fannie shares and jump directly into the fire.

If your investments are paid off in full with cash then what the dickens are you panicking over? Are you being run by the Bloomberg talking heads? Think for yourself, do not let the media do it for you. The truth is painfully obvious.

$1024 could be read. Three tries at $1000 before success could be read. A reaction could be anticipated, but not the intervention that entered the market at $960, $940 and $912. Technical analysis never saw this coming and never could have. Those that claim theirs did simply got lucky. Investigate their past predictions and reasoning behind it if you call BS on this claim.

Intervention has nothing to do with the markets. Only the precious few know it is about to happen. For the rest it comes out of nowhere.

Maybe your TA should be thrown out from here on in because those of you calling me today in total panic are being driven there by big money painting your damn little charts.

I cannot and will not encourage people who simply want to vent on me. Today is the end of the line for that.

Corporate Responsibility is first and foremost as it always has been, and even they must first read as well.

I HAVE A JOB TO DO AND I INTEND TO DO IT, SO EVERYONE ATTEMPTING TO STOP ME KINDLY GET OUT OF MY WAY."

http://www.jsmineset.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.