SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Thanks for hopping off the Emails and Research thread You asked...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    Thanks for hopping off the Emails and Research thread

You asked a question which Hatch reposted his great response, but thought I would throw in my two bob

why would app developers pay to market there apps to people, who cant even afford to pay for mobile data?

The world is a big place but getting smaller through interconnectivity
    There are a tonne of apps out there to play or do something with
    Some are more popular than others but some appeal more so to others that may not be so popular
    When you ration your data (like I do, and I am well off living on the Sunshine Coast) you are not as inclined to start downloading 30 apps and start using them all to find the ones you like and actually want to engage with
    With Freeway you get the opportunity to do exactly this, sort through catalogue of apps and find ones that appeal to you without using up any of your data
    Like Hatch has stated they are not all on the poverty line and once you find apps you like they could very well pay the micro payments inside the app to keep engaging with that offering
    I had a friend once who used to download movies
    I asked him once why he still went to the cinemas even after having seen the film already at home
    He said " I download for free to sort through the crap, and when I find a good movie I pay to see it at the cinemas to say thank you to the people involved in making such a great film and sometimes will even buy the dvd also "
    I see this as a pretty similar take on Freeway
    Again, almost every friend I know and we are all doing just fine, ration our data also
    The WSL streams live now and other sports will follow in that tradition
    We all want freeway
    And also remember, this is just an untapped market where advertisers can offer their product to millions who may never have even given it a chance
    They only need a small percentage of that untapped market to gain a whole new group of users

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.