CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Jimmie Wong, page-58

1. 1,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    As bull investors we contributed to Ci1, build Ci1, raise the SP raise the market cap for a bright future. But when your at 0.130 and then tank to 0.008 it is the job of the CEO, management and perhaps board members to stop the bleeding.

Take accountability, fix the problems and yes the markets have there GOOD the BAD and the UGLY these three words don’t come with excuses they come with knowing and resolving fixing issues.

When your climbing a mountain and you have all the tools to get to the top, your on your way reaching half way and then your worst nightmare happens there’s an avalanche dropping in front of you and you don’t know what to do other than panic, do nothing and take hit WRONG MOVE.

Question is HOW & WHAT TO DO FROM FROM FALLING? You hold your position as best you can protect your self until it’s over, then continue climbing, Ci1 leadership dropped the ball on this one, like most mistakes lessons learned.

Perhaps ci1 is better prepared moving forward hopefully soon we can start climbing again with SMARTER CHOICES. (have a back up plan A, or B or C so when things go bad we don’t loose).

I’m a HOLD at min by skin of my teeth, remain positive yet convinced to be confident. Lets see

not professional just opinion
    Last edited by fleXi007: 23/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.